Saturday, January 28, 2012

Already Use Pill, Still Pregnant Normal

In the age of 53 years, Debbie Hughes imagine will only take care of her grandchildren. But who would have thought, despite being on the pill, he became one of Britain's oldest mother who conceived naturally (without IVF) at the age of 53 years.

Debbie Hughes (53 years) fraudulent conduct a pregnancy test after his family teased because of her weight continues to rise. He never thought he would get pregnant again, but he saw a surprising result in the assay, it definitely pregnant.

Although pregnant at a very old age, Hughes can deliver a healthy baby named Kyle. Now she is breastfeeding her child the unexpected, which is 26 years younger than his brother.

"I already gave birth to three children, and think that the days that (taking care of the child) is over. I'm taking the contraceptive pill just to be sure, but I never imagined I could be pregnant at my age now. I'm a grandmother and love to see my grandchildren , but I never thought that would keep the baby alone, "said Debbie Hughes.

Hughes and her partner Paul Clarke (45 years) does not plan to add more children. He already has two sons of Mark (26 years) and Brandon (11 years). Meanwhile, his daughter Hayley died tragically just a few weeks before his 18th birthday. He also has two grandchildren, Lydia (2 years) and Nicole (3 years).

Suspicion began in March last year, when her stomach was enlarged and was 5 months pregnant.

"Mark saw a slightly protruding stomach and he started teasing me. He joked that I could be pregnant. I think it would be a waste of money to do the test because I could not get pregnant, but when it showed positive results. I can not believe it," he says.

He nearly fell off his chair when the doctor said she really was pregnant. And although Hughes has had much experience of pregnancy, she still experienced nausea in the first few months.

"I was so worried because of age, if I would be able to carry the pregnancy to full term, because I know there is a high risk of me losing the baby or give birth prematurely. But I feel very healthy through it all," continued Hughes.

Kyle Hughes gave birth in June and gave birth naturally at Northampton General Hospital with a weight of 3.2 kg.

Previously, Dawn Brooke of Guernsey, has become the oldest mother in the world through natural conception at the age of 59 years in 1997.

"Pregnancy at this age without any form of fertility treatment and the baby is born healthy and well is remarkable. Something like this is almost the same as winning the lottery," explains Mark Sedler, a consultant gynecologist at CARE Fertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment